CHANGING THE WAY WE SEE THE NIGHT…….
FALCON EYE – COLOR NIGHT VISION
DOWNLOAD PDF BROCHURE: Falcon Eye Brochure March 2014UK
A new range of professional video cameras with truly unique features making it possible to view and record in colors during night – even in the near total darkness of scenes invisible to the human eye, night becomes day.
Unlike traditional night vision optics (Image intensifiers/thermal imaging) where we see a typical green monochrome image or thermal image, The KC-2000 uses a proprietary super sensitive light sensor and specially developed noise reduction and image enhancement software that can display and record a full colour realtime image in High Definition with the minimal amount of ambient light (0.005lux).
The KC-2000 is the first of a kind colour night vision camera with combined HD recording and all-in-one feature packed design. Now one camera can seamlessly record at day and through the night, a breakthrough in imaging and optic sensor design.
The KC-2000 can be used for Surveillance, Law Enforcement, Military Operations, Security, News Reporting, Documentaries Making, Wildlife Filming……….
- Minimum Subject Illumination: 0.005 lx (F1.4, 30 frames per second)
- Image Sensor: CMOS, 2/3” size
- Resolution: HD (High Definition) resolution. 1280 (H) x 720 (V) pixels.
- Pixel size: 7.1μm (H) × 7.1μm (V)
- Image Sensing: Color
- Filter: RGB Primary Color Filter (Bayer Array).
- Spectral Sensitivity: 390-700 nm
- Dynamic Range: 250%
- Scanning system: Progressive
- Overload response: Rapid, makes consecutive recording possible even with large change in ambient light
- Compression: Video mode: H.264 / Still image: JPEG
- Frame rate: Video mode: 30 fpS
- Exposure mode: Automatic, and manual settings of exposure time (1/8 sec – 1/10,000 sec).
- Focus Settings: Manual
- Autofocus System: N/A
- White Balance setting: Automatic, and manual select between 6 pre-sets.
- Recording Media: SD Card (standard and WORM)
- Menu system: Yes
- Fog removal: Yes, can enhance image quality and make details more visible. Setting: OFF / AUTO
- Lens System: Interchangeable Lens System
- Lens Mount: CS (C mount lenses can be used together with the optional 5mm adapter ring).
- Recording Format: Linear PCM 16bit/48KHz. Build in microphone: mono, optional microphone: stereo
- Audio input: Build in microphone
- External audio input: Optional external microphone, 3.5mm stereo mini-jack port
- Audio settings: Automatic
- Audio output: Built-in Speaker: None
- Headphone Jack: Available; 3.5mm stereo mini-jack
- Format: HD 1280×720 (with embedded audio)
- HDMI: Yes (Type A)
Power Source: 7.4 V Li-ion battery, 4,900 mAh
Power supply: DC
Max. Recoding Time: 5 hours consecutively with the standard battery
- Tripod screw: Yes, 1/4″ diameter
- Accessory mount: Hot shoe
- Construction: Weather sealed / Splash-proof, rugged compact housing made of aluminum
- Weight camera: 995 g (accessories and battery not included)
- Dimensions: 85 mm diameter x 150 mm length
- Environment requirements: Temperature: -15°C to 40°C
- Humidity Non-condensing: 95%